Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm down like the economy.

So I could totally fall in love with anyone who will sing John Mayer to me. Omg. Talk about perfect. So it's getting pretty bad with me wanting to travel. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. The last couple of nights had me on memory lane. whoa. Some things felt like it just happened yesterday, like I could tell you in detail what everyone was wearing and saying and how the weather was. I look back and it's like wow,it's hard to find words. I wouldn't change my past for anything, it's got me where i am now. Everything happened so fast, and even more is happenning as we speak! I totally caved in and decided that this halloween I will get in the spirit. I guess I'll be going to Halloween parties! Or not.....
Anyways, It's so late, I'm in love with the cw, a little disappointed with one tree hill but I enjoy watching the shows with the girls and having stephany ask a million questions. lol My group of friends got smaller, but since high school is long gone, it's a lot easier not to care. Can't wait for my high school reunion! HA!
Oh tonight I realized I like discovering new feelings. Separating them and figuring out how to control them. It's kinda cool. I figured that i can't just stay happy all the time, or mad, I like my feelings on a rollercoaster. (okay weirdo) lol I'm not bipolar just understanding these crazy feelings! It's a little hard to explain.
I hate to admit this, but I'm bored. I think Molly is going to get sick of me because I'm going to be tagging along with her from now on. ha I use to not like to go anywhere or do anything but you're only young once! that has nothing to do with anything but when do I ever make sense?!
Omg I cannot get over the fact that vegas being a big city and all, it's actually very small when it comes to knowing people. Everyone knows everyone and it's all fun and games when you find out how! well to me and molly it's funny. Whenever we're together I point out everyone and most of the time it's people she knows more than I do! What can I say, I have good eyes. lmao I actually don't but who cares? ( I don't)
To sum this all up, I am going to live my life on the edge! Whoooo!
btw, in n out is so overrated, seriously, if I have to go there again after today's date; just know it was against my will.
My new love is super taco. I think that's what it's called. yummmy. Thanks to Jordan Karl! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment