Thursday, December 3, 2009

All the right friends in all the wrong places.

Secrets. In the end it will hurt someone. The worst kind is when you can't tell someone who needs to know the most. Is it your place? Are you risking another friendship over it? To me, it's something I didn't already know. Kinda like "I told you so." So I don't feel bad knowing. It's one of those things if you could tell them, they either wouldn't believe you or it would start something you never wanted to be a part of. I've been struggling with three friendships for the past month or so. One I was able to fix, we are just so much alike that we butt heads all the time. But in the end we're going to be there for each other no matter what. Thats what friends do. There til the end no matter what. Another friendship, it's so frustrating to explain or talk about anything with them because they are so hardheaded that everything you say goes through one ear and out the other. I'm pretty much talking to myself. Were on a completely different level and sometimes I believe this person is so naive when it comes to certain situations. The last friendship, it's coming to an end and I can't say I'm upset about it either. I've heard the shit and see the way they act. Sometimes you need to grow up and stop thinking that everything you say and do wont one day catch up to you because it will. Because of you, I officially know the definition of someone who is fake.
It's hard to find good friends, but I already know which ones I can count on and thats really all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment