Friday, June 11, 2010

Okay, I think I got this.


You can't run away from yourself; You're always right behind you.



It's already June, very hot :/, and it's been a year since I've graduated High School. Time really does fly by. I'm going to be blogging more. So if you read my stuff then GREAT! Ha!There are a few things I'm looking forward to just this month alone. I am sad, however, that my shows are over til fall. Bummer. But Secret Life is back on and a new one called Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. I made Stephanie Guzman start watching it with me and they had us at cute boys!
I like Vampire Diaries on the CW and if you have to know, my favorite character is Damon (real name: Ian Somerhalder) Omg sexxxxxxxyyyyy. If you don't think so then good, more for me :D lol He is a way better looking vampire than Robert.Eclipse comes out this month and I'm not like "Omg twilight saga!!!!" But I'm totally team Jacob. I was really upset that twilight once again took over the Mtv Awards. Is it me or is reality shows taking over Mtv as well as VH1? I mean they are funny but Sixteen and Pregnant? Really?! I'll stick to the more ridiculous like "You're Cut Off" haha omg those bitches. I also tune into the OCD Project. Anyways enough about my TV life.I'm totally counting down the days for my roadtrip to California! 11 days from today.We are leaving the 22nd and coming back the 24th. It's very short but we just want to go to Six Flags and the beach. I love Venice and I've never been to Santa Monica so were going to both!I most likely wont get in the water just because I never do and I'm pretty sure it's going to be cold. I will collect seashells and write in the sand lol. I want to take a lot of pictures and I hope the weather is nice. Were taking two cars and the boys are riding with me. Little do they know I have a playlist already set for the ride. So we'll see how this goes. I've been working a lot so I could have enough money for the trip and when I get back for Molly's birthday party. I always miss it but the last two years she's been in luck cause I'll be in town! Well it's like 3 in the morning and I need to sleep because I'm going shopping tomorrow. Finally! Goodnight<3

No comments:

Post a Comment